Dear U3A Brimbank member,
To Comply with the current Victorian Government Health COVID-19 regulations you will need to:
1. Be double vaccinated to attend any face to face classes and you will be required to tick the box on your membership renewal application.
Once this is verified by Tutors and Class Leaders your vaccination status will be entered into your membership details.
2. Wear a face mask when attending indoor classes. Mandated by Council Venues. ( Exercise classes excluded.)
We will update you when ever changes to these regulations are published.
Members who are unvaccinated can attend any of our zoom classes, or we can make provision for you to attend zoom classes at another U3A within Victoria.
This Enrolment Pack includes:
- On line enrolment details.
- How to renew membership online V5
- Enrollment form
- U3A_enrolment form Ver 6 2022
- Covid-19 Policy
- Covid Policy 1 2021
- Bank details for U3A Brimbank
Pay by: Cheque □ Money order □ OR Bank Transfer □ $
Payments can be made electronically or by visiting any NAB branch. The account details are as follows:
Account Name: U3A Brimbank Inc
Account No.: 187335811
Reference: (Your Full Name).
Postal Address: U3A Brimbank, P.O. Box 97,
Deer Park 3023,
Tel. 0490 341 643
Lifelong Learning at U3A Brimbank